Monday, November 25, 2013

Lovely gift

Today,I received some lovely gift from Atiqah (for Korean trip) and Nadiah(for Cameron Highland trip).They are both from Korean class and Mandarin class of SUPPLI.It is really surprised me because they are not my students and I am just the one who talking with them and managing their class schedule and report to them.It is really touching to feel someone remember you while they went to travel.

Well,sad to say,I rarely received gift even from my family since 12 ,I guess.Moreover,my only family(my mum)was passed away when I was 18.That's why I really precious every gift I've received from my best friends or even students(or not my students)at SUPPLI.

I do believe the gift from someone always comes with blessing and hope.Whatever it appears,it means something to the receiver.

Thanks so much again for priceless gift and memory.

(ps:I was told by someone that I am resemble to the sun flower and coincidentally I've got the sunflower angel handmade clay pen from Nadiah=)The power of attraction,I guess?)

By Ellie (SUPPLI admin staff)



0 comments:

Post a Comment