Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SUPPLI and me



Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Sasa from Suppli Language Solution! It’s fortunate to stay in Suppli, Haha. Why I say so? Actually, I’m still studying in college; I come over to Suppli after I finish my class. Hmm, usually I work until 9 or 10 pm and the worst thing is tomorrow’s class is 8 am!!! What in the world!! A lot of people ask me, why I want to make myself so exhausting and tiring? Well, because I like what I’m doing right now, nope, is love! Not because of money, is some kind of contentment I think. Haha..

It's not easy to study and work at the same time. That’s why my eyes bag getting worst; I daydream in class most of the time. Competition, cheerleading, violin, Suppli , Assignment, presentation… why don’t you resign since that you’re so busy all the time? Well, I had never ever think about that no matter now or future, never, ever! For me, Suppli is not a workplace, it’s a place which, hmmm.. Hard to explain, but it brings special meaning for me. Felt connected, emotionally connected, seriously.

Hostel guard and my roommate feel pity and sympathy when they saw me back from work at the late night. Take shower at 11pm while other people are enjoying their Korean drama at hostel. So what? As long as I feel happy! J

Incredible huh? Darling, don’t ask that kind of question again. Because of love, that’s why I keep it on~

By Sasa




3 comments: