Monday, December 2, 2013

when everybody say NO

↗3.12.2013 Tuesday ↖
↗ 2013 gonna end soon ↖

Annyeonghaseyo~ Sasa here! 2013 gonna end soon, what's your plan for 2014?
Grab every single moment, fully utilize you time Dear ❤

hmmm, today I feel like wanna write something on Suppli Blog before I go to class ( I'm still a student at TAR UC right now). I'm that kind of person which always follow my heart instead of rational thinking, many people say I'm weird but that's me! what can I do?

Anyway, what I wanna share to you guys is 'ENTHUSIASM' 。
'Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm' It helps us , gave us courage to face all the tough thing in our life. It is the inner voice that whispers, ' I can! ' when others shout ' No, you can't !'

One year ago, I fell in love with Korean language, I tell my parents I wanna study Korean Language but they give me a big NO. well, I'm quite frustrated that time, my parents are not supportive at all, whatever I wanna do, I tell them my ambition, blablabla .. NO, NO, NO, parents, friends laugh at me, relative, even though teacher, NO,you can't! The word NO is the most frequent word I heard from them. Haha, I already used to it. I realize that whatever I said, they won't support. So, I decided to follow my heart I choose to ignore the word 'NO'. I work hard to earn money, pay class fee. When others are sleeping, I'm study alone in my room. when others are shopping,dating, I'm memorizing all those Korean vocab.

   My ex-boyfriend bought me books as birthday present, really appreciate it so much! I love book \(^o^)/~
Yup, I'm just a small little girl, what can I do? No certificate, No financial support, No experience. So what? I'm just want to do what I love to do! When everybody say NO, I'll say YES!

Thus, nobody can stop you, the only one who stops you, is you YOURSELF!
Wake up your life, 2014 is coming soon ~ \(^o^)/~

0 comments:

Post a Comment