Monday, December 16, 2013

My blur busy day

In the early Saturday morning, hmm...i think its almost 9.50 am? Haha, i know that's not early at all for those working adults even students, but I was just awake! ねぼうしました!(Over Slept!) Oh my god! I was just realize that I was late when Peggy call me for......help? She said that there were walk in inquiries, but she has class at the same time. So, I clean up myself quickly and rush to Suppli.

For me, this was the very first day I try to learn Korean. The class was start from 1030am to 1230pm. My new classmates were so shy, you know? And I was a newbie in the class, they seldom talk to each other. Haha! Luckily teacher and other active classmate broke the atmosphere all the time, appreciated. =D
At the same time, as a admin of Suppli as well as a student in class, I felt so sorry that I go in and go out all the time, that's so annoying to my fellow classmates.

After the class, there were both Korean and Mandarin next classes going to start, so Suppli was full of students at that time. A blur blur person, who called Jammy just come out from classroom, looking around and still don't realize that the most busy time, "goyang" here and "goyang" there to tick attendance.

Okay~ actually I have a lot of stuffs have not been done yet. I found out that when Peggy pass Adam to me. Oh no~ I forgot that I have some important staff have to settle on time ! >w< Erhem..I knew that I'm so unsteady, did everything became messy and messy and messy.

But finaly, phew...Sasa~~~I'm so happy when I saw sasa take care on receptionist. And I have to thanks Peggy help me to fix everything even thought she was busy than me. Xiexie~ ToT

By Jammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment