Friday, December 6, 2013

Nicholas and me

Did you ever think about how to communicate with a child who has a little bit hyperactive?

He broke my mind briefing when I first time stepped into the classroom and said "hi" with him.

He was just simply ignored me and continued walking around the classroom, at that moment, I was thinking "Is it my voice too low? ", and so the second time, I said "hi" again louder.

I’m pretty sure that my voice wasn’t that low, but I was appreciated to Peggy cause she helped me to break the air by introducing us each other.

The 8-year-old child, Nicholas, who is my Japanese Children Class student. He was so shy when I look into his eyes and has a charming laughing when we were enjoying games. He likes to run around the classroom, grab everything he was curious with.

I like to play flash cards with him to recognized hiragana, this was such an effective way to guide him memorized every single words. He was clever and cute, and his handwriting was extremely beautiful.

For kid, everyone likes doll, I guess, even adult. But I can confirmed that the little Nicholas love doll very much. Once he was waiting his cousin to bring him home, then what an adorable things had happened! He put the big cow doll on his shoulder and walk around. And so, Ellie gave him a nickname “xiao niu”.

Sometime, he will behave emotionally, I know that he need more caring and patient. Every time when I touch on his head, I can feel that he very enjoy and love it.

Now, I’m realized that something happened between little Nicholas and me. We need each other and I’m always looking forward to his class. “Let’s we learn together about getting along with each other!” I’m telling in my heart all the time.

by Jammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment